Join IBM to discover the future of data availability
VMworld, Aug 27 -31, Las Vegas | Sept 11-14, Barcelona
Build tomorrow with the power of IBM. Join us at VMworld in Las Vegas and Barcelona to learn about how IBM and VMware are uniquely positioned to help you accelerate your digital business transformation, from the desktop to the data center to the cloud.
As the world’s second-largest storage company and the #1 provider of software-defined storage, IBM will showcase its VMware-optimized storage portfolio that ensures you can extend your investment as you leverage data to become a cognitive business. In addition, we will feature FlashSystem A9000 and Versastack storage solutions for converged infrastructure, high availability and disaster recovery.
Join the IBM Storage team at VMworld Las Vegas at booths #506 & #1225 along with over 23,000 attendees. Meet the IBM Storage team at VMworld Barcelona at stand #D315. You can see demonstrations of the deep integration between IBM and VMware’s products which allow you to:
- Modernize your data and compute infrastructure for traditional and next-generation workloads;
- Exploit current and future cloud delivery models;
- Accelerate the delivery of digital workspaces;
- And ensure secure and continuous operations in an always-on digital world.
Attend the IBM Storage breakout
Revolutionizing VM Availability with the Easiest Data Protection Solution You’ve Ever Seen with Eric Herzog, IBM VP Product Marketing and VP WW Storage Channels, Storage Systems and Software Defined Infrastructure
Your virtual machines, applications or users’ files are difficult to access and once recovered, are often outdated or compromised. You can no longer afford to rely on complex, legacy backup solutions that create redundant copies, limit access and delay data recovery. Join this session to learn about how IBM is modernizing data protection with new, easy-to-use, lightweight software specifically designed to bring simplicity and speed to critical processes such as snapshots, backups and clones within VMware environments. This session will include a live demo.
Executive attendees include:
- Bina Hallman, VP, IBM Offering Management Storage & Software Defined
- Calline Sanchez, VP, IBM Enterprise Systems Storage
- Clodoaldo Barrera, Distinguished Engineer and Chief Technical Strategist
- Ed Walsh, General Manager, IBM Storage & Software Defined Infrastructure
- Eric Herzog, VP Marketing, IBM Storage Systems
- Sam Werner, Director, Storage SDI Strategy
- Steve Kenniston, IBM Global Spectrum Software Business Development Executive
- Michelle Tidwell, Program Director, Global Offering Manager, Spectrum Virtualize
Visit IBM booth #1225 or #506 in Las Vegas and enter to win valuable prizes!
Visit the IBM VMworld theatre at booth #506 each day to hear more than 17 sessions on IBM Storage. Enter to win one of the following specialty prizes including a trip for two to any one of many popular destinations, a Zeiss VR One headset, Apple iPad Pro, Apple Watch or Airpods, DJI Osmo Mobile, GoPro Hero 5, or Sonos Play 5!
Best of all, explore the industry-leading solutions that will help VMware-centric organizations take advantage of the cognitive era with confidence.
Interested in hearing about our latest product launch? Book your meeting today!
The post Join IBM to discover the future of data availability appeared first on IBM Systems Blog: In the Making.